SUN Printing is looking for a graphic designer who likes to work in a lively environment. You’ll work with other creatives, technicians and artisans, teamed up to deliver reliable, beautiful and easy solutions to our customers’ printed communication. The primary purpose of this job is to create designs for SUN’s print and digital clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties.
- Generate innovative, effective and strategic creative visual solutions to achieve business goals and ensure that products are positioned effectively.
- Manage design aspects of a project from inception through completion.
- Collaborate with designers to deliver creative products; design brochures, emails, advertisements, newsletters, reports, infographics, presentations, exhibits, banners, storefronts, direct mail, social media content and web pages.
- Promote corporate brand standards and enhance SUN’s visual identity.
- Effectively manage electronic assets (files, logos, photos, etc.).
- Participate in all aspects of print and web/digital design and production (including gathering of source files, file manipulation, color correction, trouble-shooting, preflight, scripting, etc.)
- Work multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines, ability execute projects quickly and accurately.
- Utilizes current and innovative knowledge in the creation of new creative programs, design platforms, and design theory.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Web Design or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of experience in graphic and web design is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Digital, Print and Web Design, experience utilizing MAC and PC platforms, advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, Word and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Must be a highly motivated individual that works well with a team and adapts to dynamic environment changes; exceptional written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills needed.
- Experience with social media, email marketing and/or experience in the printing sector is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years
Click here to apply or find us on LinkedIn.